At Northside Primary School we aim:
- To provide a broad, balanced curriculum which provides rich and appropriate experiences and opportunities to develop each child to encourage high achievements and promote excellence for all.
- To provide a safe, internal and external school environment, where children can develop a healthy lifestyle and learn to stay safe.
- To develop and extend positive learning partnerships between school, home and community.
- To provide high quality teaching and support in all aspects of learning and to make learning fun, giving our children the confidence to succeed.
- To have high expectations for achievement of our children enabling them to have positive attitudes towards their work, developing enquiring minds and becoming life-long learners.
- To provide equality of opportunity for all
- To create a welcoming, caring, positive learning environment to enable both the children and the staff, to feel valued and respected.